Friday, April 18, 2008

Game systems revisited - healthy?

Back in January, I bought a Wii game system because the sports game really appealed to me. I do have fun playing the games, particularly the tennis. Now, a new game is about to released into the North American market, but earlier reviews are coming out strong: Wii Fit.

Apparently, you can exercise, do yoga, play games and even do the hoola hoop. I am a believer that these games can help get people up and moving. Of course, there's no substitute for getting outside in the fresh air, but many people can't do that, particularly after the long and snow winter many of us experienced.

Here's to hoping I can get my hands on one.

Today on Help My Hurt:

Oh my gosh… I want one!
Friday funnies
More positive Lyrica news for fibromyalgia
Lacosamide promising treatment for painful diabetic neuropathy
Ergonomics: a brief video of author Deborah Quilter

Today's News:

Incontinence drugs linked to more rapid cognitive decline: study
Schizophrenia patients with short hospital stays soon readmitted: report
Young girls not taking advantage of free HPV vaccine
Acupuncture relieves hot flushes in breast cancer patients taking tamoxifen
Mammograms benefit women up to the age of 75 and 3-yearly screening intervals are best

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dear Site Manager.

First I would like to apologize for using the comment area as a means of contacting you.

I see that your web site has similar qualities, products and features as mine. Would you be interested in exchanging links? I am looking for unique stuff to add content to my site

I am a novice at building a web site and am looking for unique content

Sincerely,

Daisey Posegate
www.http//uniquestuff4them.com
daiseyP@shaw.ca