Friday, April 11, 2008

It's Friday.... any plans for the weekend?

Friday is often a happy day - it's the end of the week for Monday to Friday workers, the beginning of a weekend and time is yours.

Do you bring work home with you to do on the weekends? If so, is that because you want to or you have to? I have to admit, I do a lot of work on the weekend but that's because my job (freelancing) allows me to do other stuff during the week. So, to make up time, I end up working on the weekend. It's probably not the healthiest way to do things though, so it's probably time to start rethinking my work habits. But not this weekend... I have too much to do. :-)

Today on Help My Hurt:
Friday Fun
Older people with IBD may develop more frequent infections
Jerry Seinfeld’s car accident could have been a lot worse
5 great reasons to visit your dentist regularly

News for Today:
Your Neighborhood Can Affect Your Health
Beta blockers show promise in treating asthma
Mumps vaccination schedule may need tweak: study
More suspect deaths linked to heparin: FDA
Washing produce doesn't remove bacteria: report
Climate change brings health risks
Does the internet really influence suicidal behavior?

No comments: