Tuesday, July 22, 2008

I'm off into the people world today

No working in my jammies today. I'm off into the people world to interact with real live humans, rather than through email and - if I'm lucky - the telephone. I'm going in to be shown the ropes for a temporary assignment I took on, using my nursing background. It's an office-type job providing care and teaching to employees in a large organization, something that is just up my alley, I think.

Some people wonder about the health of working from home and living a hermit-like existence. To tell you the truth, for some people, it is likely not a good choice, but for others - it's perfect. But, even us hermits have to get out of the house once in a while, so this looks like it's a great solution. They need a nurse, I need to get out. A match made in heaven. :-)

No comments: