Thursday, February 19, 2009

I've neglected you

It's been a long few months and once again, I'm apologizing for my absence. I only have one more week of "everything to do and not enough time to do it" and then I should be able to get back to a relative state of normalcy.


In August, we decided to sell our house, so we've been working hard on getting it ready for a good, fair sale. On top of that, there's work and life - and the occasional blip - along the way. Unfortunately, then you have to prioritize and some of the things you'd rather not drop end up getting dropped.


So, as I say, one more week of this upside-down-ness and then I plan to be back on an even keel. Sorry for the absence - I know that many of you enjoy the posts of different health issues, and I do appreciate your visits!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yes! I'm looking forward to your future blog posts :)