Monday, March 9, 2009

One of the oddest videos/ads I've seen in a long time

I'm not sure what to think about this. I sat down to figure out what I'm going to post on today. I figured I'd do some serious, down to earth stuff. But, of course, I got distracted and started checking links that people suggested and I was mesmerized (sort of) by this one:


The Amazing Toilet


I'm trying to figure out what the advertising team meeting was like when decided to try flushing down plastic letters and numbers, dog food, carrots, golf balls and more. Then, as I was watching it, all I kept thinking about was all the plastic they were sending into the sewer system.


Anyway, what the heck, I figured I'd share it with you. I never thought I'd spend a couple of minutes of my time watching a toilet flushing, but it's oddly fascinating.


Next post, we'll get back to real health stuff. Promise.


~~~~


Cookie diet: Yesterday was day 3 of the cookie diet trial: I'd written that Friday's cookies (the "blueberry") were disgusting and I couldn't see myself continuing this test, but Saturday's cookies were banana and not bad at all. Yesterday's were raisin oatmeal, also not bad at all. Problem is, I've got several packages of blueberry that I just can't eat. I doubt I'll convince them to trade them, but maybe I'll give it a shot anyway. My Dr. Seigal free sample arrived but has been at the post office since Thursday, since I've not had time to pick them up.


I began on Friday at 162 lbs. Saturday's dinner was a bit of a loss because it was my brother-in-law's 60th birthday and yesterday's dinner was upside down too because we had a bit of a family emergency and there wasn't much time to prepare anything properly. So, yesterday I was 159 and this morning I am again too.



No comments: