Saturday, October 3, 2009

I'm the new Healthbolt blogger

I don't know if any of you have ever read Healthbolt, but it is a fun and quirky type of medical/health blog. It's part of the b5media network, where I used to write Help My Hurt, Womb Within and Cancer Commentary. Those three blogs were blended into a general Conditions and Diseases blog, for which I'm now the primary writer. I also write the Men's Health blog. So, they're keeping me busy there.

The fun in writing for Healthbolt is I can tackle some of the more unique stories. I've got some coming up about someone who makes beautiful glass art of viruses, bad breath destroying an astronaut's dream, and condom negotiation, just to name a few.

So if you're interested in this type of thing, I invite you to head on over and see what's in store for Healthbolt. And don't be shy. Comments and ideas are always appreciated!

No comments: